Construction Accidents

Since it is their job to operate dangerous equipment, lift large or heavy objects, and work high off the ground, construction workers are at increased risk for on the job injuries. Proper safety precautions and practices can prevent accidents and should be observed at construction sites. Failure to follow such preventative measures is not only dangerous, but also illegal. If someone negligently causes a preventable accident, he/she and his/her company can be held legally liable. If defective equipment cause an injury, its manufacturer may be held responsible. If you or a loved one has been injured in a construction accident, Mr. Hall may be able to get you the compensation you deserve.

Q. Am I entitled to compensation for Permanent Injuries?

A. Injuries from an auto accident can be permanent or chronic. A medical doctor has to determine if an injury is permanent or chronic. To ensure you receive adequate compensation you should consult with an attorney.

Q. How will I be charged?

A. James P. Hall represents clients on a contingency fee basis. The nature of the contingency agreement will be discussed at the initial conference and charges for legal services will be established at the initial consultation.

Q. Am I entitled to compensation for Pain and Suffering?

If you sustain injuries in an auto accident, you may be entitled to a monetary award for your pain and suffering, as well as your disability and permanency resulting from the accident. Your physical injuries and emotional distress can impair your daily living, employment and your enjoyment of life. To ensure you receive full and adequate compensation, it is important that you consult with an attorney. James P. Hall will explain your legal rights and represent your interests to obtain the highest compensation you are entitled to under the law.

Q. Am I entitled to compensation for Lost Wages?

If you sustain injuries, you may be entitled to a monetary award for your pain and suffering, as well as lost wages, for the time you are disabled from employment. As a victim of negligence, you may receive compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and past and future pain and suffering.

Q.Who is responsible for medical bills?

A. Personal injury Protection (PIP) benefits or “No-Fault” insurance through your insurance company will cover your medical bills and lost wages incurred for the first two years after the accident. Those benefits include the following:

• Prescriptions/medications
• Emergency room visits
• Physical Therapy
• Ambulance service
• Doctor visits
• Nursing care
• Chiropractic care
• Surgery
• Medical devices

Q. What about vehicle damage?

A. If an accident results in vehicle damage, it is important to know what your insurance will cover. James P. Hall will inform you on how insurance companies determine whether a vehicle is totaled or repairable. He will advise you on how to ensure you receive fair market value for your vehicle.